We collect, use and store personal information related to your:
- use of the System and communications within the System
- other communications between us outside the System
- donation amount and
- whether your last payment has been made.
We do not hold sensitive financial information about you.
- Facilitate the storage of data on the Hatua website;
- Show whether a message has been read or is pending;
- Audit activity on the Hatua website; and
- Aid your user experience by remembering you the next time you visit.
You may disable cookies at any time through your web browser. Further information on disabling cookies can be found at: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
You agree that:
- any personal information, including sensitive personal data, that you include in your communications with a student of Hatua, may be seen by a member of the Hatua team, monitoring communications.
- whilst Hatua requires confidentiality of its volunteers and contractors, Hatua will not be able to compel students to maintain confidentiality and prevent them from disseminating information about you that you disclose to them;
You are aware that the sharing of information through the Hatua sponsors communication network is monitored for appropriate and suitable content and that any misuse of the system may result in your message not reaching the intended recipient and/or being referred to an appropriate authority for investigation. If Hatua or a person acting for Hatua makes such a notification to an appropriate authority, all personal information known about you, including all communications you have made using the System will be provided to the relevant legal authority.
We may send you information about Hatua, from time to time, using communication methods outside the System.
We will not pass your personal data on to any other person or entity, other than as required by law and stated in this Contract.